Friday, April 19, 2013

Philippines Adventure Day 3

We woke up at about 6:30 and went down to breakfast. The meal was heavy and there were lots of different things to try. The mango and pineapple juice was particularly refreshing. Elizabeth and I watched Dad's speak at the conference and everyone seemed to really enjoy it. Two ladies learned that we were his children and took their pictures with us. E and I exchanged some travelers checks and walked around.

Short story: WWII Memorial, egg roll, Methodist church, worlds largest puzzle museum, pork on a stick.

Everyone here is very friendly. Elizabeth and I jumped onto a Jeepme (public transportation thing) and thankfully were dropped off right at the hotel. We went swimming and waited for dad who had been having his own adventures.

We were invited by the Filipino microbiology convention leaders to dinner in the hotel. The Meal was a buffet and everything was very good though I don't know what anything was. The salmon head soup wasn't particularly my favorite. After that we were pooped and went to sleep.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love life and aspire to be all I can be in everything that I do.

Followers