Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer's just on the other side of the pillow.

I'm sitting here trying to sleep on the verge of breaking into summer. One more final in the morning and I'll be done. Finished with my first year of college. Just a few more answers to a few more questions and the summer will open up to me. Endless thoughts of what this summer could become race across my mind, all fighting for dominance. Much of my summer has already been planed, but so much is still a blank canvas, full of possibilities. 
I can't get my mind off Casey and my trip this coming weekend to El Rito, but more importantly to climb Excitable Boys 5.9+ in the Sandias above Albuquerque. 

One thing I know, my final tomorrow will go down a lot better if I can get some sleep. 
Goodnight, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love life and aspire to be all I can be in everything that I do.

Followers