Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Description

This summer of 2010 is full of attainable goals throughout the Rocky Mountains. Rugged and wild, from the technical exposure of Capital Peak to the high alpine summit of Long's, from the Crestone Needle, to the Grand Teton itself, this summer is geared toward Alpine adventure among the mid-west's greatest and most challenging peaks. Perhaps we're thinking too big and maybe even getting too far ahead of ourselves, but there is one thing I can say with certainty. This summer will be marked by alpine adventure. Wether our stories will be of successful summits or near epic descents we will explore the high alpine peaks of the mid-west and get to marvel in aspects of God's creation seen by only the smallest portion of our population. I hope you enjoy the read and can share in our adventures this Alpine Summer of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love life and aspire to be all I can be in everything that I do.

Followers